ContractorTests.comOur comprehensive practice tests will help you earn your licenses, so you can earn more money and build better.
Hawaii Bundle: Business & Law, C-21 Flooring, and C-51 Tile Contractor License Practice Tests
This is a bundle of three practice tests. This bundle includes:
1. Hawaii C-21 Flooring Contractor License Practice Test
This C-21 practice test contains over 50 pages (over 120 questions) and includes answer keys. As indicated by Prometric, the license exam questions are based on the references:
1. Carpentry and Building Construction, Fifth Edition, 1997, Glencoe Division of McGraw-Hill, Box 543, Blacklick, OH 43004-0544, www.glencoe.com.
2. Finishing Hardwood Flooring, 1998 Edition, National Oak Flooring Manufacturers Association (NOFMA), www.cresenthardwood.com/nofma/hfim.pdf.
3. Installing Hardwood Flooring, 1998 Edition National Oak Flooring Manufacturers Association (NOFMA), http://www.nwfa.org/nofma-standards.aspx
2. Hawaii C-51 Tile Contractor License Practice Test
This C-51 practice test contains over 150 pages (over 420 questions) and includes answer keys. As indicated by Prometric, the license exam questions are based on the references:
1. Setting Tile, Revised and Updated Edition, 1995, Taunton Press, 63 South Main Street, Box 5506, Newton, CT 06470-5506, www.taunton.com.
2. Handbook for Ceramic Tile Installation, Fortyfirst Edition, 2003, Tile Council of America, 100 Clemson Research Boulevard, Anderson, SC, 29625, www.tileusa.com.
3. ANSI A108, A118 AND A136 – Installation of Ceramic Tile, 1999 Edition, 2000, Tile Council of America, 100 Clemson Research Boulevard, Anderson, SC, 29625, www.tileusa.com.
4. Ceramic Tile Institute’s Field Report (CTIOA), Ceramic Tile Institute of America, 12061 Jefferson Boulevard, Culver City, CA 902306219, www.ctioa.org.
3. Hawaii Business and Law Contractor License Practice Test
This practice test contains over 100 pages (over 275 questions) and includes answer keys. As indicated by Prometric, the license exam questions are based on the references:
1. Hawaii Contractor’s Reference Manual, Ninth Edition, Prometric (Practice test based on: NASCLA Guide to Business Law and Project Management, including Hawaii specific Contractor Rules and Regulations)
2. IRS Circular E, Employer’s Tax Guide, Publication 15, Current Year Edition, 1.800.TAX.Form, www.irs.gov/publications/.
Information applicable to all three above: Candidate Information Bulletin
General Practice Test Information:
Our downloadable PDF practice tests are unique and created by hand, by our experienced team. Our practice tests are comprehensive, detailed, and will help you earn your licenses quicker.
We have helped many other tradesmen pass their state contractors license tests. Our practice tests can help you too. If you ever have any questions, please contact us.
Study tips: Our practice tests are organized into sections to mimic the official exam bulletin. Each practice question includes a "reference locator". You can significantly decrease your studying time by observing which topics/chapters you already know well and the ones you do not. Once you have identified those, you may choose to spend less time on topics you already know, and focus more on the code that you're not familiar with. Example: If you're studying for a General Building license and are very familiar with "Building Planning and Life Safety", but you tend to miss practice questions from the "Building Envelope" section, then you should focus more on that section. The same method applies to all other license practice tests (plumbing, roofing, electrical, alarm, well, etc)
*Our practice tests are significantly longer than the actual state license tests. This will help you learn more so you can get your license quicker and be a better contractor. The better you are, the safer we all are, and the more money you can make. Many licensed contractors can make over $70,000 per year.
*Our practice tests are not easy. If you can pass most of our practice test, you probably have significant experience and you should pass the actual state license test.
*Only the testing authority or state know the exact questions from the real test, so we provide you an extremely thorough practice test. If we provided a practice test with only 50 questions, that wouldn't help you much, so we won't offer that. Many of our practice tests are well over 1,000 questions! We develop these practice tests professionally and we will only provide you with high quality, comprehensive practice tests.
You need a lengthy and in-depth practice test. Anything less could be a waste of your time and money. We will not waste your time or money by providing short, "cheap", or easy tests. Be confident that you will get a great value with our practice tests. If you ever have any questions, please contact us.